Join The Pack
Huskies are looking for a full-time Account Manager to join our growing Client Servicing team. You will work with our leading clients to help develop and support a range of ATL and digital marketing functions. You will report to our Account Director and will have the direct support to develop your professional skills and career. You will also focus on proactive thinking for your client’s business, and be the knowledge manager on the brands. You will need to be confident in presenting ideas to senior marketing teams and detail-oriented in understanding their business needs.
Demonstrate ‘excellence’ in daily job functions through the following:
- Business Management: Develop a comprehensive understanding of the client’s products, sector, customer(s) and challenges. Taking briefs from clients, and agree work requirements/delivery parameters with agency departments as needed. Review work against brief.
- Relationship Building: Establishing strong relationships with clients, becoming a valued partner. Establishing strong internal, inter-departmental relationships.
- Financial Control: Contributing to team’s revenue and profitability, feeding into accurate short and long-term forecasting. Managing all day-to-day elements of the account; briefs, CPAs, estimate requests, quotes, invoicing, POs etc.
- Operational Control: Taking complete ownership of project delivery, ensuring high standards and adherence to both the brief and wider client objectives. Working independently on projects, keeping Account Director abreast, delegating up as necessary. Day-to-day management of interns and account executives, where appropriate. Ensuring ongoing delivery of work consistently meets or exceeds service level agreement.
- 3-4 years of experience in advertising/marketing function, digital or mainline
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Business (Preferable 2:1)
- Exemplary writing skills; must have the ability to develop bespoke proposals for existing and potential clients
- Excellent organisational skills; must be adept at budget planning, resource allocation and the delivery of outcomes on time
- Experience in organising a team and guiding through experience
- Able to prioritise and manage lots of different tasks
- In-depth knowledge of the media and advertising landscapes
How to Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and cover letter outlining why you would like to join the team in Huskies.