About the role
We are looking for an experienced Analytics Manager who will work with our digital and strategic planning teams to provide real-time data analytics, insights, and operational support.
In short, we are looking for an individual who can:
1. Deliver insightful and actionable reporting for our client base
2. Support our strategic team in their planning to deliver data-driven strategic thinking that will impact creative outputs.
• Partner with Social, Strategy, Creative, and Technology disciplines to provide actionable analysis of campaigns and always-on content.
• Research and deliver recurring client reports that translate insights into value for the client’s digital and above-the-line activity – social media, website, SEO, paid media, CRM activity, and OOH advertising.
• Analyse and interpret data from multiple digital platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, CRM etc
• Create and manage custom, client-friendly dashboards to store and present social, website, CRM, and paid media data visually and interactively.
• Approx. 3-4 years’ experience in an agency environment designing, implementing and presenting reports and dashboards for comms / social / media activity.
• Strong critical and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Can communicate and present data in a clear, simple, easy to understand manner for our clients.
• Familiar with digital media platforms, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
• Adept in manipulating data and analysis in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets on Mac operating systems. Knowledge of Google Data Studio and Supermetrics, or a similar data-visualisation tool is a plus.
• Social listening experience using Talkwalker, Sprinklr, Brandwatch, or a similar platform will be an advantage. Possible experience with SQL (specifically Boolean) is also appreciated.
Please include ‘Analytics Manager’ in the subject line and attach your resume as PDF to the email
Please also include a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience in a similar role and why you’re interested in being an Analytics Manager at Huskies.
We look forward to hearing from you.