Our Digital Strategist in summary: championing best practice in strategic and creative development based on a deep knowledge of digital, search, social, consumer behaviour and channel technologies. Our candidate has experience in creating consumer journeys / touchpoint mapping to ensure optimal cohesion and impact of campaigns.
In the Company of Huskies is looking for a Digital Strategist to join our busy planning department. Our ideal Digital Strategist is multi-skilled with a native base in digital advertising, but has a strong understanding of the convergence between digital and traditional advertising channels. You’ll work alongside consumer planners and technical experts to deliver projects from brief to execution for a range of global and national brands.
If you’re the Digital Strategist for us, then you understand how to dissect the client brief, pull out business challenges and assemble the right team to implement solutions. You’re social media savvy, have a keen interest in technology and know your way around a paid ad manager platform. You love devising campaigns with creative teams as much as you love channel planning and data analysis. You’re a clear thinker with a sharp attention to detail.
Our ideal candidate will be capable of providing thought leadership and trends knowledge to members of the social, search & performance, creative and planning teams in-house as well as possessing strong client-facing skills. This role offers a great opportunity for a digital native to expand their skillset to non-digital formats, as Huskies are a full service creative agency.
If this sounds like you, check out the requirements below, and get in touch.
- Category Experience: Tourism / Alcohol / Auto / FMCG / Finance / Health.
- A strong foundation in (and enthusiasm for) Digital Marketing and Advertising, for example in the following: Search Engine Marketing, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Performance Media Advertising, Web Analytics and Social Analytics.
- Complimentary skill-sets may include: UX, CX, Web Development, UI Design, A/B Testing.
- A keen interest in technology and discovery of digital insights and trends.
- Analyse, present and pitch digital channel strategies taking into account all touch points and latest trends and tactics.
- Ability to develop detailed multi-channel plans considering brand strategies and budget, and mapping these channel plans against consumer journeys.
- Ongoing and active collaboration with social/content producers and creators – helping facilitate brilliant ideas and content marketing approaches.
- An understanding of digital PR and its relationship with social media and brand building.
- Conduct eco-system and web asset audits to map a brand’s presence and assess the effectiveness of each asset.
- Strong research skills and ability to research our clients, their category, and competitors across multiple markets.
- A desire to further your knowledge of non-digital advertising channels, for example television and out of home advertising.
- Proven ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent written English and communication skills.
- A proven ability to work with numbers.
- The ability to stay highly organised and be deadline oriented.
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- 5+ years experience in in a digital marketing role with minimum of two expert fields.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Business, Computer Science, Psychology, Sociology, or other related discipline.
- Adept in manipulating data in Microsoft Excel and designing presentations in Keynote or PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high-pressure situations.
- Take ownership and initiatives in projects and deliverables.
How to apply:
Please email your CV as a PDF to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d like work for Huskies, including a brief intro to your experience working in Digital Strategy. Do let us know if you have any questions.