Junior Digital Analyst
Huskies are looking for a full-time Junior Digital Analyst to join our growing Analytics team. You will work with our Social, Search, and Performance team to provide real-time data analytics, insights, and operational support. You will report to our Analytics Manager, who will support you in developing your professional skills and career. You will also focus on gaining deep insights into clients’ current tools, data culture, and reporting practices.
• Partner with Social, Strategy, Creative, and Technology disciplines to provide actionable analysis of campaigns and always-on content.
• Research and deliver recurring client reports that translate insights into value for the client’s digital and above-the-line activity – social media, website, SEO, paid media, CRM activity, and OOH advertising.
• Analyse and interpret data from multiple digital platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, CRM etc.
• Create and manage custom, client-friendly dashboards to store and present social, website, CRM, and paid media data in a visual and interactive way.
• 1-2 years experience in social media/digital analytics and data management.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business, Psychology, Sociology, or other related discipline.
• Familiar with digital media platforms, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
• Experience working with social analytics and publishing platforms, such as Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Iconosquare, Sprinklr, or Falcon Social.
• Adept in manipulating data and analysis in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets on Mac operating systems. Knowledge of Google Data Studio and Supermetrics, or a similar data-visualisation tool is a plus.
• Social listening experience using Talkwalker, Sprinklr, Brandwatch, or a similar platform will be an advantage. Possible experience with SQL (specifically Boolean) is also appreciated.
• Ability to manipulate large data sets from multiple platforms, and extract meaningful and valuable insights.
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations and to make data and insights accessible to a non-expert audience.
• A detail-oriented, task-driven, critical thinker.
• Demonstrate skills in presenting, writing, and teaching.
How to apply:
Please email your resume as PDF to email@example.com. If you have a portfolio or previous work samples, please attach to the email.