Join The Pack
We are seeking a Junior Producer to join the pack.
As a Junior Producer, you will work closely with the production team to manage and execute projects from start to finish. You will be responsible for ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years agency or other related production experience, someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced agency environment where you will be tasked with working across a number of client accounts.
- Collaborate with the production and client services team to develop project timelines and schedules
- Work with creative teams to develop project concepts and ensure they align with client goals
- Manage production budgets and track expenses
- Coordinate and schedule shoots, casting, and locations
- Assist with talent negotiations and contracts
- Manage post-production processes
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of assets
- Assist with project documentation, including shot lists, scripts, and storyboards
- Communicate regularly with client teams to provide updates and ensure satisfaction with project progress
- Assist with administrative tasks, such as scheduling meetings and coordinating travel arrangements
- Traffic advertising copy to media
- 1-2 years of experience in a production role, preferably in an advertising agency or related field
- Knowledge of production processes and experience managing projects from start to finish
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A passion for advertising, the creative process and to make the best work in the world!
How to Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com including your CV and cover letter outlining why you would like to join the team in Huskies.
If you are a detail-oriented individual with a passion for advertising and the creative process, we are looking for you!