In the Company of Huskies are looking for an organised and professional Office Manager and PA (to the CEO) in a permanent full-time capacity. The right candidate must be an experienced administrator with a minimum of 2 years Office Manager / PA experience. Excellent organisational, interpersonal and administrative skills will be needed for this fast paced agency environment.
As a crucial member of the administration team, you will be required to work with minimal supervision and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information.
You will need to be a confident, enthusiastic and focused person who can manage multiple tasks at once.
- Display confident, friendly and professional front of house management.
- Answer all incoming calls, handle queries for the office.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence in a proactive and timely manner – follow up on replies, recommend action to be taken, draft responses and filter to appropriate people.
- Post, courier, taxi organisation for staff.
- Ensure the office is well organised and provide a safe working environment for employees and visitors.
- Proactive meeting management: Plan meeting requirements catering for all needs, including refreshments/materials and room setup.
- Update Annual Leave and sick leave documents on our in-house HR system (People HR)
- Lead the onboarding and exiting procedures for staff.
- First point of contact for managers and employees to resolve administration queries relating to IT, HR and Office Facilities, ensuring that requests are completed accurately and promptly.
- Manage the relationship between all external suppliers including IT, HR and Facilities Management. Communicate any changes to staff and ensure guidelines are met. Manage contracts and monitor expenditure.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining all office supplies, furniture, and appliances.
- Perform cost-savings research to determine which products and services are best for the company.
- Work closely with Building Manager in relation any maintenance required / ad hoc topics.
- Support Tech department with any IT issues.
- Support Finance department. Petty cash and credit card reconciliation.
- Plan and coordinate staff events/celebrations.
- Continuous management the CEO’s correspondence. Organisation of travel and accommodation. Provide ongoing administrate support including writing meeting minutes and preparing presentations on behalf of the CEO.
- Administrative support to the Leadership Team and The Board: arrange meetings and provide full logistical support for these meetings as required. Compilation of agenda, circulation of actions.
- Work with the Leadership team to deliver company objectives and support the delivery of key projects to a high standard of delivery and accuracy.
Skills & Experience
- 2 years Office Manager / PA experience
- Able to handle a high volume workload with shifting priorities, delivering a high standard of work every time.
- Work on own initiative, without close supervision, prioritise workload. Exercise judgment in execution of work.
- Customer focused, adaptable and proactive attitude.
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Enjoys agency culture and has a collaborative and willing to learn nature
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- A proficient and confident English speaker
- Excellent written skills
The ideal candidate must be passionate about their work and have a positive attitude. If you believe you have the drive to succeed in this fast-paced and highly acclaimed creative agency, please reply with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org