In the Company of Huskies is looking for a Performance Media Specialist to join our Social, Search, & Performance team. This role is focused on performance media – including SEM, PPC, Display, and Social campaigns.
Huskies is a creative agency with deep digital DNA that brings brands closer to people in the connected world. We strive to create a healthy and friendly learning environment and welcome discussion, collaborative problem solving, and knowledge sharing.
• +3 year experience in search engine marketing and performance advertising campaigns, using PPC, Display and Social media Advertising.
• Practical knowledge of the Google Keyword Planner Tool, SEM Rush and other keyword research tools.
• Proven research abilities with excellent analytical skills.
• A desire to further your knowledge of Search, Social and Display advertising. Certified in Google Adwords and/or Facebook Advertising is a must.
• Experience with Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google AdWords campaigns.
• Technical skills to carry out campaign tracking, analysis and reporting from Google Analytics.
• Proven ability to work as a team player.
• Excellent written English and proven ability to work with numbers.
• The ability to stay highly organized and be deadline oriented.
• The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
What you need to know
• This role is intended for digital marketers with +3 year professional experience on paid media campaigns.
• Your full-time working hours are 9am-5:30pm with one-hour lunch break from Monday to Friday
• This is a permanent position at Huskies.
• You will report to our Performance Media Manager and work with the entire Search, Social & Performance team
How to apply
• Please include ‘Performance Media Specialist in the subject line and attach your resume as PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please include a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience on a similar role and why you’re interested in being a Performance Media Specialist at Huskies.