Join The Pack
Performance Media Specialist
In the Company of Huskies is looking for a Performance Media Specialist to join our Social, Search, & Performance team. This role is focused on performance media – including SEM, PPC, Display, and Social campaigns.
Huskies is a creative agency with deep digital DNA that brings brands closer to people in the connected world. We strive to create a healthy and friendly learning environment and welcome discussion, collaborative problem solving, and knowledge sharing.
- Practical knowledge of the Google Keyword Planner Tool, SEM Rush and other keyword research tools.
- Proven research abilities with excellent analytical skills.
- A desire to further your knowledge of Search, Social and Display advertising. Certified in Google Ads and/or Facebook Advertising is a must.
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google AdWords campaigns.
- Technical skills to carry out campaign tracking from Google Tag Manager, analysis and reporting from Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- Proven ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent written English and proven ability to work with numbers.
- The ability to stay highly organized and be deadline oriented.
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- +3 year experience in search engine marketing and performance advertising campaigns, using PPC, Display and Social media Advertising.
- This role is intended for digital marketers with +3 year professional experience on paid media campaigns.
- Your full-time working hours are 9am-5:30pm with one-hour lunch break from Monday to Friday
- This is a permanent position at Huskies.
- You will report to our Head of Performance Media & Analytics and work with the entire Search, Social & Performance team
How to Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and cover letter outlining why you would like to join the team in Huskies.