Join The Pack
Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a qualified Social Media Specialist to join our team.
If you have a talent for creating pitch-perfect social copy that grabs instant attention, know your way around the latest platform trends, and can craft an Insta Story or TikTok as naturally as you shoot photos and video from your smartphone, then we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate is as much at home creating amazing visual social content as digging into the performance results and uncovering insights we can leverage for our next campaigns.
We are looking for someone with 2-3 years of agency or brand experience, someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced agency environment where you will be tasked with working across a number of client accounts. Equally, you will be at home collaborating with multiple departments (Creative, Planning, Client Service, & Search and Performance Media) on a variety of tasks each week.
- Set up and implement social media campaigns to align with overall marketing strategies
- Plan and develop social content calendars across multiple social platforms, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Craft engaging social copy that grabs attention and lands an emotional reaction
- Generate conversation and buzz – respond to social comments and customer queries and build one on one trust and reciprocation of positive UGC
- Build relationships with brand advocates, influencers, and content creators
- Curate content – have a keen eye for what makes for the best photography and source image and video content UGC for social media posts
- Develop social media recommendations based on social campaign performance reports
- Stay updated on new products and features on social platforms and be able to define how brands can leverage these changes (a strong plus)
- Contribute to the ideation of brand campaigns
- Proven work experience as a social media community manager – responding to comments and developing social relationships online
- Experience crafting engaging social copy that generates a reaction in your target audience, using social media copy, microblogging and longer form blogs
- Ability to understand and curate high impact social photography
- Creative experience using Instagram Stories and creating mobile video using a smartphone
- Hands-on experience with social media management tools for brands – publishing scheduling, social listening
- Experience with social measurement tools and ability to understand which social metrics matter and make recommendations to clients
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing and copy skills – essential
- Demonstrate a real passion for social media and digital technology trends
- Strong attention to detail
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant fields
- Strong work ethic and desire to deliver the best social media creative
- Knowledge of and prior social media content work or campaigns across travel, automotive and alcohol clients a plus.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com including your CV and cover letter outlining why you would like to join the team in Huskies.